Business Telephone Systems
Hosted Voice also know as Voice over IP telephony
Hosted Voice has been designed for organisations that want a flexible and scalable communications platform, without having to buy and maintain equipment or make a long term commitment. Hosted at a secure data centre the voice platform provides all the functionality to manage your incoming and outgoing calls.
Handsets are connected at your premises via a dedicated secure connection to the voice platform using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) allowing multiple users to access the system simultaneously and enjoy all the benefits of a state of the art system.
Costs are kept to a minimum as you simply pay a low monthly rental for each user and multiple simultaneous calls can be made and received using a single dedicated connection.
Benefits at a glance:
- - Pre-configured for quick & easy installation
- - Full functionality without the need to buy a system
- - No installation or annual maintenance charges
- - Inclusive calls to UK landlines & mobiles
- - Keep your existing phone numbers
- - 24/7/365 support
- - Connect homeworkers and other offices with free inter-site calling
- - Add & remove users seamlessly as your organisation evolves
- - Moving office: keep all your phone numbers and simply re-plug the service in at your new location
Each user receives:
- - Voicemail - personalised greeting, with voice messages forwarded to email.
- - State-of-the-art display handset.
- - Call Forwarding - divert calls to voicemail, colleagues or other locations when busy, in meetings or no answer.
- - Call Pick-up - answer calls ringing on other handsets.
- - DDI - personal telephone numbers to connect callers directly.
- - Withhold number - stop your number being displayed when making external calls.
- - Busy Lamp - see when colleagues are on the phone.
- - 3 Way Conferencing - set up conference call with multiple people.
- - Call Park - put callers on hold whilst transferring and speaking to colleagues.
- - Speed dial - set up short codes for instant dialling
- - Roaming profile - plug your handset into any Internet connection to make and receive calls as though you were in the office.
- - Softphone - Plug a headset into your laptop or PC to make and receive calls from any location with Internet access.
- - Call recording - record incoming and outgoing calls
- - Mobile phone extension - connect your mobile phone to make and receive calls in the office or on the move.
100% of our clients are happy with our Business Telephone System service!
- - Auto-attendant - automated welcome message and menu option
- - Call Queuing - automated queuing system to avoid missed or engaged calls
- - Hunt Groups - route incoming calls to specific handsets and call forward when busy or unanswered
- - Company directory - integrate with Outlook for automatic dialling
- - Music on hold - reassure callers they haven't been disconnected
- - Night mode - manage your out of hour calls using auto-attendant and call announcements
For further information on our services please contact us.